Skye Limousine Packages ::
Prom Limousine Package San Diego ‹
San Diego Concert Limo Packages ‹
Temecula Winery Tour Limo Packages ‹
Wedding Bridal Package ‹
San Diego Padres Limo Packages ‹
San Diego Chargers Limo Packages ‹
Del Mar Races Limo Package ‹
San Diego Holiday Lights Tour ‹
Temecula Wine Tour
Tour Temecula Wineries in Luxury Discover award-winning wines, champagnes, great food and a lively atmosphere during a luxurious tour of Temecula Wine Country. Select your favorite wineries or allow us to customize a tour just for you. Skye Limousine has built close relationships with Temeculaís top wineries, including well knowns and smaller select wineries with remarkable wines and hospitality. Our knowledgeable staff and friendly chauffeurs have worked to ensure that you avoid the crowds and receive VIP treatment every step of the way. Whether itís an intimate wine tour for your party, tasting select wines generally unavailable to the public, exquisite dining, or shopping for unique gifts, leave it all to us.
Sedans, Limousines, Stretches SUV, Hummer, Excursion and Limo Bus pick-ups and drop-offs are available in San Diego, Orange County, Temecula area, Riverside and Los Angeles.
SUV / E-250 Van
|5 Hours - $389
||5 Hours - $489
||5 Hours - $549
||5 Hours - $599|
|6 Hours - $429
||6 Hours - $549
||6 Hours - $649
||6 Hours - $699|
|7 Hours - $509
||7 Hours - $629
||7 Hours - $739
||7 Hours - $789|
|8 Hours - $589
||8 Hours - $699
||8 Hours - $829
||8 Hours - $879|
*Includes gratuity, fuel, taxes, and bottled water. Above pricing is for San Diego area pick-up and drop-off only. Additional charges for outlying areas or for pick-up / drop-off outside of San Diego County. Please call for a quote.
Top 10 Temecula Wineries according to previous Skye Limousine clients based on friendliness, atmosphere, amenities & wine selection:
1. Falkner Winery: Falkner Winery is located high on a hill with a spectacular view overlooking the entire Temecula Valley. It was founded in 2000 by Ray and Loretta Falkner of Falkner Winery, Inc. Falkner Winery produces premium wines with outstanding varietal character from grapes that are grown on the estate. The Falkner's take pride in their quality wines and availability of unique art and gifts.
2. Weins Family Cellars: "Great Reds" Located among the rolling hills and plateaus of the Temecula Valley , Wiens Family Cellars is a short drive from Los Angeles and San Diego and is a great place for you to get away from it all and enjoy wine country. Wiens Family Cellars produces a broad range of California , gold-medal winning, estate-farmed varietal wines for the enjoyment of people who appreciate a down-to-earth family lifestyle.
3. Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyard: On the winery grounds, a bridge spans a meandering stream, dubbed "Wilson Creek" by the family. A large grassy area is near the stream, and flower gardens abound. A 25-foot gazebo overlooks the stream and has a large lawn for seating at weddings and concerts. Nearby is a vine-covered picnic area, where you may enjoy your picnic lunch with a bottle of Wilson Creek wine. Don't forget to try their famous 'Almond' Champagne.
4. Cougar Vineyard and Winery:
Cougar Vineyard and Winer is owned and operated by Rick and Jennifer Buffington, the first couple winemakers in the valley. They began making wine as a hobby over 16 years ago. As their wine improved and started to be awarded, the Cougar label was created named after Cougar Mountain in Bellevue Washington where their home was located at the time. The vineyard at the winery is planted entirely in Italian varietals that include Sangiovese, Brunello Sangiovese, Aglianico, Vermentino, Primitivo, Cortese, and Pinot Grigio. Not only do we love these varietals but we believe Temecula Valley is well suited to grow them.
5. Maurice Car'rie Vinyard & Winery: A large Victorian-Style Farmhouse, the Maurice Carírie Vineyard & Winery is nestled amidst the rolling hills of the beautiful Temecula Valley. Established among the first vineyards planted in the region in 1968, Maurice Carírie is known in the Temecula Valley as one of the most inviting and warm Wine Country atmospheres.
6. Keyways Winery: The new Keyways Winery has the unique distinction of being the first woman owned winery in Temecula Valley, and one of the few in California. Between 2004 and 2006, the entire estate has undergone an extensive make-over including the tasting room, production facility and vineyards.
7. Longshadow Ranch: Located in Southern California's Temecula Valley, Longshadow Ranch offers horse-drawn carriage wine tasting trips through our vineyards. Take a ride through the hills of the Temecula Valley wine country in one of their horse-drawn carriages. This is a great place to end the day with a great oudoor tasting area, muic, and a lively atmosphere.
8. Thornton Winery: Thornton Winery, the gateway to Southern California's Temecula Valley Wine Country, understands the formula for creating a premier winery that satisfies wine enthusiasts who are looking for award-winning wine, gourmet cuisine, live music, and beautiful grounds for wedding and banquet facilities.
9. South Coast Winery Resport & Spa: Devoted to the good life of wine country, South Coast Winery Resort & Spa offers enticing dining, luxurious villas, inviting tasting room, spa and gifts divine, complemented by picturesque settings, welcoming dťcor and, of course, exceptional wine.
10. Ponte Winery: This is a great winery. Unfortunately they fall low on this list because of their policies towards Limousine Services. Yes, it is true that there are a few limo services out there that have no class - which is reflected in their clientelle as well. One of the best examples of this is seeing an old worn out Lincoln Limo parked and blocking front entrance to the winery, so that all of the other patrons were forced to walk around. Not only that, but the passengers were outside of the limo with the trunk open smoking cigarettes, drinking cheap beer, and eating doughnuts - of course the chauffeur was right in the middle of the group smoking and eating. Instead of dealing directly with a few bad apples, the winery has taken an extreme approach toward limo services. Instead of being praised for keeping the winery guests from getting behind the wheel after they've been drinking, they treat limo services as undesirables. On weekends, they only allow limos to stop by between the hours of 10am and 12pm. And reservations are needed well in advanced because they limit the number of limos on their property. There are so many great wineries in Temecula that value their clientelle and appreciate their business. Unfortunately, Ponte is not one of these. Conceived and built by Ponte brothers Roberto and Claudio - grape growers in Temecula since 1984 - the facility caters to each visitor with a large tasting room and an award-winning restaurant.
San Diego based cutting edge limousine and sedan transportation service built on integrity, courtesy, and competence. In addition to providing a safe and timely experience in a stylish car, our highly trained chauffeurs willingly go the extra mile. Our mission is to provide such an overwhelmingly positive experience, that fond memories come to mind upon mention of Skye Limousine.
Although our beautiful stretched Chrysler 300 Limousines are commonly used for pleasure, our recently expanded fleet of Chrysler 300 Executive Sedans are dazzling San Diego businesses. Their classic look and bold styling will impress your clients and associates too, especially for those first impressions. But it's inside that counts right? That's why our sedans come equipped with wireless internet, DVD, satellite radio, laptop tray with plug-ins, foot rests, and much more. Our virtual office setup will keep your business running at full speed, even if traffic isn't.
If you are shopping for a limo or sedan service in San Diego, Orange County, Riverside, or Los Angeles in beautiful Southern California, give Skye Limousine a chance to earn your satisfaction and future business. We offer limousine and sedan service for corporate travelers, airport transportation and shuttle which includes convention center transportation.
We offer wedding packages which include champagne and red carpet. We also offer Temecula wine tours, of Temecula's wine country. When you are ready for a limo wine tour, let Skye Limousine make your day one to remember. Other packages include sports packages for the San Diego Padres and the San Diego Chargers, along with concert packages to every venue in town.
We invite you to browse our website and learn more about Skye Limousines. View our fleet of sedans and limousines, read about OneRate pricing, browse the available packages, or reserve your next luxury transportation experience.